Mr Stuart Whiteland (Headteacher)
Mrs Emma Phillips (Deputy Headteacher)
Mrs Sam Branch (SENCO) – contact through the school office
15 London Road,
Please address all correspondence to the Headteacher.
Please see our Admissions page
- SIAMS Report (240.15KB)
- Assessment results 2023 (111.07KB)
Please see our remote learning page.
- Behaviours and Anti-bullying Policy (412.93KB)
- Complaints Policy (317.49KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
Catch-up premium allocated: £34,160.57
This is being spent on targeted pupil support working one to one and in small groups through:
- recruiting additional TAs
- extra hours being worked by existing TAs
- Year 2 teachers contracts extended to provide additional boost support.
- Curriculum Recovery Plan 2020-21 (449.13KB)
- Sports Premium Spend 2022-23 (50.40KB)
- Sports Premium Evidencing the Impact 2022/23 (632.11KB)
- Sports Premium Spend Plan 2023-24 (47.43KB)
- SEN information report (225.17KB)
- SEN local offer 2022-23 (170.23KB)
- SEN Policy 2022-23 (217.41KB)
- Quality SEND offer statement (468.33KB)
- Equality policy (207.78KB)
Please see our Governors page.
- Charging and Remissions Policy (133.10KB)
Please see our Vision and Values page
- Promoting British Values (97.00KB)
Number of employees with gross salary of £100,000 or more – NIL
- Accessibility Plan 2023 (168.99KB)
Paper copies of the information on this website will be provided free of charge.