Mrs Emma Phillips (Acting Headteacher)
Mrs Sam Branch (SENCO) – contact through the school office
15 London Road,
Please address all correspondence to the Headteacher.
Please see our Admissions page
- SIAMS Report (240KB)
- Assessment results 2022 (112KB)
Please see our remote learning page.
- Complaints Policy (317KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
Catch-up premium allocated: £34,160.57
This is being spent on targeted pupil support working one to one and in small groups through:
- recruiting additional TAs
- extra hours being worked by existing TAs
- Year 2 teachers contracts extended to provide additional boost support.
- Curriculum Recovery Plan 2020-21 (449KB)
- Sports Premium Spend 2021-22 (52KB)
- SEN information report (225KB)
- SEN local offer 2022-23 (170KB)
- SEN Policy 2022-23 (217KB)
- Quality SEND offer statement (468KB)
- Equality policy (208KB)
Please see our Governors page.
- Charging and Remissions Policy (133KB)
Please see our Vision and Values page
- Promoting British Values (97KB)
Number of employees with gross salary of £100,000 or more – NIL
Paper copies of the information on this website will be provided free of charge.