Welcome to year 3
On this page you can find photos of our classroom and of the events in which we take part. You will also find links to our termly leaflets so you can see the sort of things we are learning. We hope that you enjoy following our progress this year!
Linking science and design technology, we have been finding out about the benefits of eating a balanced, healthy diet. Children have designed and learned how to make a healthy, appetising sandwich to evaluate for their project.
Spring term 2021 was remote and school-based learning following our curriculum maps across the school.
- Year 3 Termly Leaflet - Summer 2023 (488.23KB)
- Year 3 Termly Leaflet - Spring 2023 (458.09KB)
- Pie Corbett reading spine books (72.38KB)
- Year 3 Termly Leaflet - Autumn 2022 (581.52KB)
- Weekly timetable S3 (232.43KB)
- Year 3 Reading knowledge organiser (618.93KB)
- Reading record guidance (327.61KB)
- Year 3 Reading guidance leaflet (2.48MB)
- Year 3 Curriculum Map (78.47KB)
- English Reading List (300.86KB)
- Year 3 – Maths – Help at Home (59.90KB)
- Year 3 - Helping your Child with Maths (50.22KB)
- Calculation Guidance - Addition (65.04KB)
- Calculation Guidance - Subtraction (82.75KB)
- Calculation Guidance - Multiplication (69.07KB)
- Calculation Guidance - Division (60.61KB)