In the event of quarantine or part/full school closure our remote learning provision is:
- Google classroom:
- All teaching and tasks accessed here
- Teaching and learning here is the same in coverage as that in school, which is a broad and balanced curriculum
- Live registration daily
- Daily live meets for Q and A
- Recorded teaching sessions by our staff
- Daily contact with teachers through feedback on tasks and streamed comments
- Nurture classroom
- Whole school assemblies
- Whole school music lessons
- Whole school PE lessons
- Whole school mindfulness
- KS2 French lessons from Madame Farrington
- Purple Mash online learning which facilitates us setting and marking year group specific work and email communication between teacher and pupil, although Google Classroom will be our main link for communication.
- Herts for Learning Reception Activity remote learning cards.
- Sumdog online learning to extend and consolidate in English and maths.
- Times Tables Rock stars to build speedy re-call in times tables to 12x.
- Exercise books and stationery for all pupils
- Loan of devices for families
- Oxford Owl e-library for reading scheme books
- Learning packs for KS1
- Oak Academy and BBC Bite Size
Remote Learning policy.